Benevolence Farm DonationRegular price $20.00
Help support Benevolence Farm's important mission- donate $20 and get 20% off your next purchase from Haand.
PLEASE NOTE: In some cases, it can take a day for your code to arrive in your inbox due to the system load. Please be patient with us as we work through this, and reach out with any questions! Thank you!
How It Works:
- Add this donation to your cart and check out like you normally would.
- Note: you cannot use a discount code for this donation, and you will not be charged tax.
- Note: If you have other products in your cart, you may see that those products are discounted and have tax added to them, but not the donation.
- Once you have completed your transaction, you will receive an email from us with your exclusive discount code! It may take a few minutes for your code to appear, so please give it a little while to come through.
- Please note, this discount ends 12/31/22
- Discounts can be used on our website, or in the showroom!
- If you have any questions, please shoot us a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Benevolence Farm
Benevolence Farm was built on the premise of mercy and sincere belief in second chances. Their program provides a transitional employment and living program for women leaving North Carolina prisons. They recognize that change must come from within, but can be cultivated and inspired through a supportive, natural environment. Our goal is to give our participants the time and space — figuratively and literally — to make real, lasting changes. Residents develop skills in sustainable farming, small business practices, food preparation, and presentation in an environment that fosters improved physical, spiritual, and financial health. Residents actively contribute to the well-being of the farm, staking a claim in the program’s — and more importantly their own — success.
Our Collaboration with Benevolence
Our work with Benevolence Farm goes back a few years now and started when one of our employees, Malik, had the idea of giving Benevolence Farm our misfired cups and mugs to turn into candles. They began selling these at farmers' markets, and we now set aside as much as possible for Benevolence to use, and it really captures what they do there: through labor and love they make something wholly new and unique.
Last year, we donated our proceeds from Giving Tuesday to Benevolence, and we knew we wanted to do more to help support the critical work they do there.
We developed two candles for this collaboration and look forward to many more. Benevolence Farm grows and distills its own fragrance oils and I knew we had to use them, to share some of our Piedmont terroirs in these labors of love. They are located a couple of country miles from Haand, and we feel privileged to support them in any way we can.